Carpet has been a staple in Americas homes for years
There is just something about sinking your toes deep down into the luxuriously soft pile of new carpet. New and improving technology in the manufacturing process allows homeowners to introduce soft surface solutions that will hold up to pets and kids, and no longer will you have to sacrifice softness under foot to find a floor covering that will stand up to the traffic of a busy home. Stain resistance and durability are no longer on option. They are a necessity! Who has time to babysit a needy carpet? Visit our showroom to see the latest styles and colors and of course the most durable options.
Just a Few of the Advantages
- Great solution for areas you need to change flooring in quickly. Most areas can be installed in a day.
- Adds sound absorption to large rooms
- Softness under foot. Great for grandkids when they want to lay on the floor and watch TV. Pets also love it for sleeping.
- Creates a feeling of warmth and coziness
- Easily coordinates with any decorating style.
- Unlimited Styles and colors to choose from
- Budget friendly.
- Stain Resistant
- Luxurious, Soft
Carpet pro tips
- Only install your carpet in appropriate areas of your home.
- Use a professional installer for best results.
- Use a quality pad of the correct thickness.
- Always have clean walk-off mats at all entrances to capture outside soil before it’s tracked inside.
- Vacuum regularly with a Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval vacuum cleaner or a cleaner listed on our website.
- Have your carpet professionally cleaned using hot water extraction every 12-18 months to remove soil and residues and prolong the life of your carpet.
- Always attend to accidents and spills immediately by blotting the spill with a damp, white absorbent towel.
- Have professionals remove stains caused by markers.
- Only use Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval spot cleaners.
- See “Spot Cleaning Guide” for more tips or visit www.carpet-rug.org
We proudly offer: